WHAT: Prudential Tropical Realty "Homes for the Holidays," a program of the Warrick Dunn Foundation, presents to its first single father and his four children the keys to their new home. The program provides down-payment assistance, complete with home furnishings from Aaron's Sales & Lease Ownership, and home décor.
WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 18 9 a.m.
WHERE: Pennlyn Drive Tallahassee, Fla.
Directions to the home are as follows:
• In Tallahassee, travel northeast on Centerville Road.
• Cross Capital Circle at the Publix/Lowe's shopping center.
• Follow Centerville Road signs.
• Turn left on Eddie Road.
• Turn right on Tudor Road.
• Turn left on Pennlyn Drive. The house will be on the left.
For more information, visit www.warrickdunnfoundation.org.
Later on Tuesday, Dunn will receive the Circle of Gold award from the FSU Alumni Association in honor of his leadership and commitment to the university and the Tallahassee community. The award ceremony will take place at noon at the Alumni Association Grand Ballroom, located at 1030 W. Tennessee St. in Tallahassee.
• The Warrick Dunn Foundation does not notify families beforehand of their selection. To preserve the element of surprise, please plan to arrive at the house approximately 20 to 30 minutes early and refrain from attempting to contact the family prior to Tuesday's announcement.