- We're entering the home stretch to Signing Day 2013, and once again Inside Carolina has it covered like no other, with daily scoop tracking the latest developments. And as soon as Signing Day coverage is complete, the exclusive Inside Carolina intro tour for the 2014 class begins. And, shortly thereafter, there will be in-depth insider coverage of UNC's spring football season!
- The Tar Heel basketball recruiting trail is now red-hot and as always Inside Carolina is your home for the best basketball recruiting coverage - from breaking news and insider analysis to exclusive interviews and event coverage.
- Inside Carolina has also expanded its season hoops coverage this season to take you inside the film room and beyond the box score, with subscriber-only blogs that provide exclusive expert analysis.
If you still haven't joined, we want to let you in on the action here at IC by offering you a $10.95 TEST DRIVE.
Here is how it works, and NO SPECIAL CODE IS NEEDED:
Sign up for a monthly Total Access Pass (Order Securely Online or call 888.501.5752 from 10am-7pm EST) between now and midnight Wednesday, and for $10.95 you will receive:
- A FREE one-week trial period.
- The one month you paid for.
- A second month FREE.
So you receive nine weeks* of the best premium coverage of Tar Heel sports ANYWHERE for just over a buck a week!
If you don't like what we offer, simply call in and deactivate your account before the end of the first week and you'll be charged nothing.
And again, by using the Buy One Get One Free offer in effect from now until midnight Wednesday, you will receive NINE WEEKS* OF PREMIUM SERVICE FOR $10.95.
You can Order Securely Online or call 888.501.5752 to take advantage of this offer until midnight Wednesday.
Interested in an annual subscription instead (which saves you money compared with the monthly rates)? Order now and we'll make that year 13 months instead of 12. Annual subscribers also get the Inside Carolina monthly magazine!
See the SUBSCRIPTION ORDER PAGE (Order Securely Online) to sign up.
Got any questions about this promotion or general subscription questions? Contact Us and we'll be quick to respond and assist you.
* Note: a subscriber's account is limited to one free-trial week. Therefore, if the trial week has been previously used, this promotion will result in eight weeks of access and not nine.